Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where in the hell can you get these. I do not want nismo red ones just the good old OEM's. If you know where that would be great.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i see them on ebay from time to time. but they also have black fake nismo mats, i really like them because they are not a thick carpet so the heel part wont get matted down. i have seen custom cut special order carpet on jc whitney and i thought ACS made it, but i cant find them on their site and i cant find the mag i saw them in. but it was super thick carpet with a double thick area where your heels went to prevent a hole. ill keep a look out for my jcw cat.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
Ask Greg V.
he's part of mossy, they are in the sponser classified. He'll hook you up better then anyone.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I just got a brand new set of OEM 200sx charcol (dark grey) floor mats off ebay last month for $38 + actual shipping. They pop up, keep an eye out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7955313938&ssPageName=Action:MPS

^^maybe try e-mail the above seller. according to feedback links, they only sell new OEM floors mats....

When I called Nissan up here in canada, they said they could not get them for me since they were sold out old stock and not made anymore. The states is probably different though.

Plus, I don't want to even think about want a dealer would charge for these. :rolleyes:

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
When I called Nissan up here in canada, they said they could not get them for me since they were sold out old stock and not made anymore. The states is probably different though.

in the states a manufacturer has to make EVERY part available for 10 years after the last car was produced...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts