Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have '04 model (Australian delivered) with "luxury pack" incl dvd in dash/rear roof. will only playbvack some backed up dvd's. Does anyone know what format it prefers, if it is very region specific or it's brand to locate a solution. Have had it almost out but time negated locating any markings on the unit.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mini ute WTF????

Ute = no roof over load area where I come from. I have 3 kids incl twins @ 4 mths & one @ 4 yrs. It's a godsend and the reason we got the car (for the kids) and the dvd.

The factory unit is installed in the passengers side above the glovebox. It's a single din unit and all the mounts are available so for you lefties it's somewhere to consider locating it. It even comes with remote which the 4yo takes delight in using and 2 aux inputs under pass seat which have xbox and ps2 removed from original housings and mounted with inverter (for me on the long trips) :thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still havent had any luck but i do have some burt discs that will play, while other (ones I make) won't. Any suggections? Any dvd burning gurus who also own a xtrail?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.