Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
ya ask liuspeed hes got the hook up. halos are not the best unless you get the nis-nak ones but those are hard to come by. but crystal clear is the best in IMO.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
I got Halos and I dont care for them at all. I got fog lights coming but I think im gonna have new headlights coming soon too!

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shouldnt have mentioned halo's

I know what every one around here thinks about halo's so please dont fill this up with how much they suck. I have some driving lights I will be using with them to make it better. Plus the main reason I am getting them is becasue I love the way they look with the omega kit I am ordering wensday.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
crap! please search around and any thread that exists after august of 2004 about halos i have posted in...........they suck............you know that.......but your still buying them........driving lights WILL BLIND OTHER DRIVERS, they are high beam pattern lights. please dont buy them, buy the crystal clears.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
1.6pete said:
crap! please search around and any thread that exists after august of 2004 about halos i have posted in...........they suck
he asked about the seller.

Just look at his proflile and read some of them. Also watch out because they will rape you in the otherside without lube with shipping

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1.6pete said:
crap! please search around and any thread that exists after august of 2004 about halos i have posted in...........they suck............you know that.......but your still buying them........driving lights WILL BLIND OTHER DRIVERS, they are high beam pattern lights. please dont buy them, buy the crystal clears.
But I want to go with the stealth look, and the crystals just wont flow with that, and I'm not very fond of the stealth crystal's liuspeed has. I live in a pretty big city so most of the streets are lighted so its not going to be the end of the world if the lighting isnt that great. Not to mention the crystals cost a ton. I am already going to have to dish out a extra 30 or 40 because the stealt corner's liu has went up.$118!!! but im sure they are worth it.

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xbrandonx said:
he asked about the seller.

Just look at his proflile and read some of them. Also watch out because they will rape you in the otherside without lube with shipping
Yea its going to be 35 for shipping, and thats the cheapest I have seen for the halo's....it's ridiculous. You can ship a bumper for that much.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i was this close to getting halos and then i read about them on this forums...they all changed my mind..but now im puttin the money towards a CAI..but the guy on ebay has 81000 transactions so us hould be aright...

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
ga16freak said:
But I want to go with the stealth look, and the crystals just wont flow with that, and I'm not very fond of the stealth crystal's liuspeed has. I live in a pretty big city so most of the streets are lighted so its not going to be the end of the world if the lighting isnt that great. Not to mention the crystals cost a ton. I am already going to have to dish out a extra 30 or 40 because the stealt corner's liu has went up.$118!!! but im sure they are worth it.
hope you know they dont just bolt in

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
well i just hope you arent unhappy with them :thumbup: to save money you could allways search around for some 99 stock head lights. they are crystal. but suit your self :cheers:

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
Thats what I was thinking but I dont like how it has the opening near the bottem :thumbdwn:
true but then pick up a "bar" grill. importfan has carbon fiber bar grills
importfan if i can ever find my boy victor (i havent seen him online for over 4 weeks!) he might be able to help you out with the price :thumbup:

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nismo1997 said:
hope you know they dont just bolt in
Yea I have read some write ups on installing them.

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1.6pete said:
well i just hope you arent unhappy with them :thumbup: to save money you could allways search around for some 99 stock head lights. they are crystal. but suit your self :cheers:
I like the crystal's but not with the omega kit. Plus the main reason I dont want them is that I like the stealh loook. Thats why I am getting black halo's.

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
ga16freak said:
But I want to go with the stealth look, and the crystals just wont flow with that, and I'm not very fond of the stealth crystal's liuspeed has. I live in a pretty big city so most of the streets are lighted so its not going to be the end of the world if the lighting isnt that great. Not to mention the crystals cost a ton.
I know what you mean. I wanted the "stealth" look with my first 200, so I did the black Nis-Knack projectors w/ the matching corners. Burnt them up using 100w bulbs and changed to the halos. A bit later, I saw Liu's stealth crystals, but didn't want to invest in even more lights, so I kept what I had. Took a little while to align to my tastes when I first got them, but the overall look of my car was worth it to me. I have the crystals on my other 200 and yes, they are brighter for night driving, but the black car, black windows, black lights was a hard combo to resist. They worked out pretty well for me with some Catz bulbs in them.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
ga16freak said:
I am already going to have to dish out a extra 30 or 40 because the stealt corner's liu has went up.$118!!! but im sure they are worth it.
Thats not an extra 30 or 40 dollars, its like an extra 10 from what they were. They have a new person painting the corners who is much better but charges more. you get what you pay for, liu and his supplier will offer you exelent service and you wont be disapointed working with him. One of my corners came chipped and they sent me another one out THEN tried fighting for the insurance. My hood came chipped and its been almost 2 months and we're still fighting with the insurance claim.

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
xbrandonx said:
Thats not an extra 30 or 40 dollars, its like an extra 10 from what they were. They have a new person painting the corners who is much better but charges more. you get what you pay for, liu and his supplier will offer you exelent service and you wont be disapointed working with him. One of my corners came chipped and they sent me another one out THEN tried fighting for the insurance. My hood came chipped and its been almost 2 months and we're still fighting with the insurance claim.
I am not complaining or anything becasue I have heard how good the quality of their stuf is. But werent the like $90 before the price change?

·
Banned
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wickedsr20 said:
I know what you mean. I wanted the "stealth" look with my first 200, so I did the black Nis-Knack projectors w/ the matching corners. Burnt them up using 100w bulbs and changed to the halos. A bit later, I saw Liu's stealth crystals, but didn't want to invest in even more lights, so I kept what I had. Took a little while to align to my tastes when I first got them, but the overall look of my car was worth it to me. I have the crystals on my other 200 and yes, they are brighter for night driving, but the black car, black windows, black lights was a hard combo to resist. They worked out pretty well for me with some Catz bulbs in them.
My car is red....never really seen someone try for stealth on a red car but I just dont like the flashy stuff (chrome halo's or clear corner's). I like to keep it sort of simple.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts