Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up all. New to the board and also a new 05 Pathfinder LE owner. Choices were either the Envoy, Durango or MDX but for style and price, I feel that I choose wisely.

Ive been into the import scene (Civics/Intergras/etc) for the better part of my driving days and felt a need to break free and join the gas guzzling cult.

Hope to be an active member of this board, that is unless I find a board full of hot women who digs asian guys who drives Pathys. :loser:

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Congratulations on finding NF!!:thumbup: Enoy your stay and of course chicks dig dudes who drive Pathfinders.

·
Registered
1 Posts
05 PF

Just joined the forum, and found interesting comments here. Am looking to buy the 05 PF within the next few weeks....not sure if i sh go for the LE, over the SE !?! Other choices were Pilot, 4Runner,Highlander.....but I might stick to the PF. Seems like a good choice, even though the fuel economy isn't that good.. hope to visit this forum daily to view newer posts.

cheers everyone !

:cheers: :thumbup:

Research said:
Whats up all. New to the board and also a new 05 Pathfinder LE owner. Choices were either the Envoy, Durango or MDX but for style and price, I feel that I choose wisely.

Ive been into the import scene (Civics/Intergras/etc) for the better part of my driving days and felt a need to break free and join the gas guzzling cult.

Hope to be an active member of this board, that is unless I find a board full of hot women who digs asian guys who drives Pathys. :loser:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts