Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey peeps !

me and a few of the guys here in so cal plan on rolling out from Pomona at 9 30 AM sharp !

if your interested in coming let me know.

meeting place is

Southridge Apartments
150 West Drake St
Pomona CA 91767

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
already down 4 it, you know me man. I'll see ya dere

N

·
0 Posts
I'm down for whatever whenever however

yeah, anyone interested in going, meet us up at Liuspeed's place...try to be there like at 9AM...........we leave at 9:30, no later.............:D

·
Registered
393 Posts
i was planning on rolling out w/ my brother... he has a 01 maxima and i have a 95 200sx (my other brother has a 01 sentra. hehe, nissan family) i dunno if we're gonna roll in 2 cars or not. anyhow. pomonas on the way (right? from fontana) so maybe we'll meet up. you guys dont wanna leave earlier, since its all the way out there?

N

·
0 Posts
umm, well, if we leave like at 9:30, its about an hour drive so we would get there like at 10:30(fashionably late)........not too early and not too late, almost a perfect time since the show starts at 9:00(probably will start picking up at 10)
:rolleyes:

G

·
0 Posts
Damn...this is gonna be one big ass Nissan meet!! I hope I can get my shit done before it's time to leave. I'm trying to shave the door handles and smooth out my primer...it's a little choppy from the last sander I used. Got a good orbital sander for my Altima now!

Hope to see you all there! And watch out for the Altima's...we're gonna be rollin DEEP! :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
There's a big group meeting in Irvine that morning (earlier, 8:00 AM I believe). The NorCal guys are getting a hotel for Friday night in Irvine, then meeting up with a huge group from Walnut/Rowland Heights. They should be rolling 20+ cars deep.. :) Go earlier!! ;)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ry Ry said:
There's a big group meeting in Irvine that morning (earlier, 8:00 AM I believe). The NorCal guys are getting a hotel for Friday night in Irvine, then meeting up with a huge group from Walnut/Rowland Heights. They should be rolling 20+ cars deep.. :) Go earlier!! ;)
WAY 2 early. in order 2 meet up with you all i gotta wake up around 6 - 7 am. 2 early for me.. 8 - 830 is good for me 2 wake up.

·
Registered
239 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
WAY 2 early. in order 2 meet up with you all i gotta wake up around 6 - 7 am. 2 early for me.. 8 - 830 is good for me 2 wake up.
:)

Some of the Walnut/Rowland Heights guys are meeting for breakfast at Denny's at 6:30, leaving there at 7:30, and getting to the Spectrum by 7:50..

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56862

I believe this is going to be one of the larger caravans for this Mossy meet...

N

·
0 Posts
this mossy show is gonna be off the hook then, it has people from all the way up in NORCAL mobbin' deep.......i think its tight that they caravan(other people on the freeway would be like "what the hell?! all nissan rollin'"...............theyre gonna take over the freeway, and punk all the lil hondas on the freeway..haha

G

·
0 Posts
Yea if you see a bunch of altima's rollin in a line...you know who it is and where we're goin...:D

Anyways...you guys see that they closed registration? They got 120 people registered already!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
GlowstickBoy said:
Yea if you see a bunch of altima's rollin in a line...you know who it is and where we're goin...:D

Anyways...you guys see that they closed registration? They got 120 people registered already!!
This meet is gonna be huge... I suggest everyone get there early..

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you hafta be registered to go watch the show? im not participating in showing off my car. =\

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey nissanracer805...im down to go but im gona be tired yo lol..i jsut realized i have it off cause i requested for that day off knwoing i was gonna be comign home from magic mountain late that night(work night yeahhhhh the parks all ours hehe) anyhow.....so hit me up yo and whats up witht his register thingy? how much does it cost to get in or info ya pleaseeee lol maybe this one non-nissan usa version car (infiniti) can roll with ya lol....i can drink lotsss of coffee:0P peace.maybe i can bring some peeps too who knows lol

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ry Ry said:
Oh nevermind.. I was under the impression that you were showing..
naw.. my car is 2 much bone stock to show.. =)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts