Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious if anybody has an idea if obx intake systems, cai or ram, work and what kind of installation, and how it looks, from a show perspective, also about the cat-back, also if anyone has seen it installed and how does it sound, thanks for the input......:)
yeah, also if they are a better and more economical substitute to Hotshot's line up..........

·
Registered
210 Posts
I ordered an OBX short ram intake a while back and WOW. It was probably the worst mistake i ever made. It cost about $100 for the whole thing BUT they didnt send everything. All i got was one coupler, the filter, and one vacuum hose (not to mention it took about a month for them to send it). They didnt include the MAF adapter or the second coupler, and im still not sure if they sent me the right intake. So, dont go for OBX intakes.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
When i had my Wai. i had an OBX filter on it. The filter completelly fell apart in about 30,000 miles. This was also about 5 years ago, so im not sure if thier product line has improved since then.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ive had the exhaust system for about 2 yrs and im completely happy with it.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dang, this thread took it's sweet time to get some responses???
i already have a dinan intake set-up, and already disregarded obx as quality manufacturer, unless you have a whiny little civic......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts