Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw some OBX racing headers on ebay and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these? I was just curious as to how easy they are to install and if the power is worth it. All help would be great.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could u feel a power increase with the headers?

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
From what i hear there is a nice little gain that is acheived but i dont know what it is being i dont have a header on my car im waiting for turbo before i decide what i am doing in that department:D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
No- No- No---- look if u just do a little search on this site and B15Sentra.net you'll find more than enough info on this.

THeres no way that the OBX header is better than Hotshot. OBX is'nt even better than Focuz....

IM no expert on this so Im not gonna act like I am but while Im at work I spend alot of time on these sites so the Header topic is'nt anything new to me.

N

·
0 Posts
I have OBX and I feel that I have more mid range and top end power and I did not lose any bottom at all and they are a bitch to put it and be careful because you are gonna a rubber gromet for the header side and all else I d say obx is good for the dollar you pay for only spent 150 dollars and I can really feel a difference when I drive on the the interstate

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
nismo200sxy said:
I have OBX and I feel that I have more mid range and top end power and I did not lose any bottom at all and they are a bitch to put it and be careful because you are gonna a rubber gromet for the header side and all else I d say obx is good for the dollar you pay for only spent 150 dollars and I can really feel a difference when I drive on the the interstate
the single piece makes it more difficult to get in. if you can get the car high enough support the engine and remove the center crossmember to slide the headers in more easily.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
so the OBX headers are ok? cuz i emailed the seller and he said expect gettin a 12 HP gain.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you had to pick between the OBX, pacesetter, or focuz header, which would u pick?

N

·
0 Posts
what ever you do DO NOT GET PACESETTER! either get OBX or focuz but I never heard about focuz but like I said above I have OBX and I have no qualms just the installing them and the rubber gromet thing

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well now let me ask you guys this. Between the OBX and Focuz, which is easier to install and which gains were the best. Let me know what you all think between these two.

Thanks

·
0 Posts
Right On

James said:
if I had the money and the inclination I'd get HS...

If I was on a budget and wanted a decent set of headers, OBX or Focuz...

don't think there is a scenario where I'd take the pacesetter at all...
No Pacesetter scenarios imaginable here either - NO WAY. I don't prefer anything that rusts as fast as their junk does.

I just bit the bullet recently and ordered my HotShot header. Got a pretty good deal on it - if you call $418 a deal up against $475.

If somebody knows of a better price somewhere, let me know - before I'm stuck with what I've ordered.

Thanks, and good luck with whatever you choose...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts