Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When i do a review it will be on my cardomain page not here. I will be replacing my 204k old GA with a newer imported GA, at that time i will be putting on the CAI and a Weapon-R header. I should have an update later on tonight.

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will post the pic of the CAI that the seller provided for me. I bought it off of E-bay and will be giving the product number (form OBX) so that everyone will know exactly which one i got. All pics will be on my Cardomain.com page.

· Super Moderator
1,077 Posts
I will post the pic of the CAI that the seller provided for me. I bought it off of E-bay and will be giving the product number (form OBX) so that everyone will know exactly which one i got. All pics will be on my Cardomain.com page.
I will be waiting for pictures, curious to see what it looks like. How much was it?

Do you have a link of the item on ebay?

· Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The pic is up. It was a close out sell on e-bay and i believe the seller only had one. I payed $54.99 for it. Depending on exactly which intake it is it ether $95 or $150 according the the OBX website. I think the seller was able to sell it for so cheap becouse it dose not come with the MAF adapter. I am planing on going to auotzone and picking up one form there build your own CAI thing.

See if this links helps.
eBay Motors: OBX Racing 95-97 Sentra 200SX 1.6L Air Intake System (item 140223009152 end time Apr-14-08 12:55:46 PDT)
Product Name - OBX Racing Sports

· Registered
485 Posts
i have found most the intakes on ebay dont fit all that well. I had to spend an hour and 2 trips to stores to get all the correct parts to make it fit. 93 1.6 se But worth the money I saved by not going through some overpriced local place or buying a NAME to go with the same parts.

· Super Moderator
1,077 Posts
any update on this?

i have found most the intakes on ebay dont fit all that well. I had to spend an hour and 2 trips to stores to get all the correct parts to make it fit. 93 1.6 se But worth the money I saved by not going through some overpriced local place or buying a NAME to go with the same parts.
They fit, just the little things like on my old ga16 when i bought a ebay intake. the spots for the vacuum lines were in the wrong spots, i had to find longer hoses and i had to get a reducer hose for the throttle body. Other than that you cant beat the price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.