Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on autocardiag.com customer's feedback about the OBDII Diagnostic Tools they received,i made summary and recommend two good feedback handheld but great Nissan Diagnostic Tools (Consult III and Creader VIII) For Sharing with all members. Of course,not so professional,just for sharing !

Nissan Consult 3 was the number one recommended tool by most AUTOCARDIAG's customers.They gave their best reasons below

1.Handheld and lightweight design,very easy and conevience to use.
2.Stable to use and was the one of the best diagnostic tool For Nissan 1996-2011.
3.Fast and stable bluetooth connection.
4.Advenced functions supported : equipped with various functions including simultaneous self-diagnosis of an entire system, simultaneous data monitor for multiple systems, data recorder, and oscilloscope capability.
6.high-speed data update system, it is possible to update map data in approximately 20 minutes with the new CARWINGS navigation system (hard-disk) equipped in the all-new Skyline and other future products.
7.Multi-Languages Supported : English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Russian/ Greek/ Italian/ Japanese/ Spanish/ Chinese(Traditional)/ Chinese(Simplified) supported.
8.Affordable price.

The other Popular OBDII Diagnostic Tool For Nissan Cars be Recommended was : Launch Creader VIII(CRP129)

Creader VIII is one of best recommended launch products for Asian,USA and Europe and so on Multi cars,included Nissan. Creader VIII is a original OBDII Tools and not only supports full function of OBDII /EOBD, but also support more functions of four systems (Engine, automatic transmission, anti-lock braking system and airbag) and can do special functions.What's more,Creader VIII Scanner supports online updating and have many languages optional.

So,some customers suggested for OBDII Tools that specially for nissan cars diagnostic,buy Nissan Consult III will be a ideal choice.For Multi-Vehicles,they gave their answers to Launch Creader VIII (CRP129).

Maybe different people will have different answers,For me,i will give my number one choice to Consult 3 For Nissan. If you have any optional,can express your opinions here as well.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts