Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in N.Y. interested in joining a auto club.. we have like 6 or 7 members and are in the process of looking for a place to rent so we can all just chill.. This is not only for nissan ,other cars are also in the club(integra,contour,talon ect.) if you are intersted please let me know. we are only looking for a couple of more members.

B

·
0 Posts
Selrider99,

Im interested in joining the club, what are the details and how do i get in. I live in BKLYN somewhere.

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bklynraven4 said:
Selrider99,

Im interested in joining the club, what are the details and how do i get in. I live in BKLYN somewhere.
whats up bro... we are still getting things together and are looking for a place to rent when all is complete i will let you know..
as of now we have 11 members ready and waiting!!!!!to have fun.....

Thanks,
rob

B

·
0 Posts
thx man. I had the 2001 SE but when i laid eyes on the spec v it was all over. How soon do you think we can get this NY car club going? btw are you going to Riis park next week?

B

·
0 Posts
Im hoping that it is sunny, gonna take my son with me. Selrider99 I tried to AIM you but there was no response. I have been wanting to paint my calipers but im afraid that i might screw it up, not mechanically inclined.

Peace

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bklynraven4 said:
Im hoping that it is sunny, gonna take my son with me. Selrider99 I tried to AIM you but there was no response. I have been wanting to paint my calipers but im afraid that i might screw it up, not mechanically inclined.

Peace

yeah i got the im but wasnt here sorry.....
i 'll ask my dad maybe he can help you out.. i'll see what he has to say

1 - 16 of 16 Posts