Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am new around here.... I was wondering if any of you know or have ideas on how to make a sr20de extremely fast... like any sites where i can get parts or just anything would help... I have a 93nx 2000 and i am currently getting it done for the summer.... please just realy some advice would be awesome!

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
Dude, well you are kinda late, but you can catch up. Come on over to the www.sr20deforum.com

Meet us in the NX2000 section.

We just finished a deal on 3 pod guage pods specifically for the NX. They are working on the 2 podders now.

We just did a run on clear turnsignal lenses for the NX.

We have the guys in Germany sending us "eyebrows" for the NX.

As for speed, anything off a SE-R can fit an NX.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Pretty White said:
We just finished a deal on 3 pod guage pods specifically for the NX. They are working on the 2 podders now.

We just did a run on clear turnsignal lenses for the NX.

We have the guys in Germany sending us "eyebrows" for the NX.
He said "fast"......none of this makes a car fast.

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
BIGBULS said:
He said "fast"......none of this makes a car fast.
OK, a T25 will be a good start. See my car in 3 or so months then I will show you what fast is on low boost.

Bolts ons will get you but so far.

I am just helping him with the cosmetics. If you want quick speed get a JWT 50 shot, HS 5gen headers, and a POP. Also throw in a fidenza 9lb and a JWT PP and a '01 Stock disc, and you will see some power.

But before you do anything I highly suggest you get a suspension and brake upgrade. Why go fast if you cannot control it.

Eibachs and AGX's are a good start. Also look for SS lines and get Axiss MM's. Then get a nice 15 or 16" rim. 205 50 15's or 205 45 16's. I like Khumos. They are cheap at the rack.

Anything else for real fast?

Then after you get the suspension and brake upgrade get the Energy Suspension Motormounts and the Control arm bushings.

I highly recommend getting the suspension set up before you get bolt ons. It will work out cheaper to you in the long run. This is experience talking, not a loungechair racer!

·
99 Problems...
331 Posts
How about knowledge

That will make you fast and reliable, just be careful to do a search on your own here, sr20deforum, and se-r.net before asking useless questions.

O

1 - 6 of 6 Posts