Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i was readin up in this section to see what kind of nitrous kit for my ga16de and i read that people have had problems with nx wet kits with the fuel delivery im guess. if thats true what other companies would be good to go look at

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
NX kits are fine. The only fuel delivery problems people have are induced by their install work.

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chimmike said:
NX kits are fine. The only fuel delivery problems people have are induced by their install work.
oh ok then well ima have mine put on by some shop hopefully cause thats not somethin i want to takle. thx for the help

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the motor is fresh from a rebuild the whole 9 yards so replacing the fuel pump should be a good thing cause the one on i it i belive is factory. for the fuel to be injected does that line just T off the original fuel line and into some kind of regulator. also does that regulator work off the push of the button or the computers ecu?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
i loved my zex. i dont trust anything with only a BUTTON. when you are racing sometimes you hold it a lil TOO long when its in the heat of the moment. i use to also havea NX/zex setup

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
NX doesn't use a button smart guy. it uses a WOT switch and an arming switch.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Skoodles said:
well the motor is fresh from a rebuild the whole 9 yards so replacing the fuel pump should be a good thing cause the one on i it i belive is factory. for the fuel to be injected does that line just T off the original fuel line and into some kind of regulator. also does that regulator work off the push of the button or the computers ecu?
Unless the stock fuel pump is shot there is no need to replace. You will not max it out on a GA16 nitrous setup....

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
chimmike said:
NX doesn't use a button smart guy. it uses a WOT switch and an arming switch.

dude, thats not what i saw on fast and furious! haha

seriously though, i thought it did. but i still wouldnt use anything where nitrous is only controlled by the driver

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well one last question then with the wot switch armed and im runnin it hard is it going to be fine when i shift gears itll be able to cut off and cut back on no problem or is there more to it?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
if you know how to shift, you will be fine, and it will work properly

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NotAnotherHonda said:
if you know how to shift, you will be fine, and it will work properly
has any one had problems with oem clutches with a nitrous setup i have a new clutch but its an oem so it should be a problem for now right

·
Registered
258 Posts
zex nitrious kits are good and safe. i dont know about the rest. i bet its the way its installed. for fuel pump, the stock pump is really good. but if you are going change the pump, a walbro 255lb pump is good if you are going to spray more.

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wes said:
The stock clutch will give up the ghost with a 55 shot!
wow this project just gets more and more expensive but well like some one told me befor its expensive to go slow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts