Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I've searched for days on end for these and despite my attempts, I retire from the battlefield defeated. can someone please guide me to where I can purchase new headlights or lenses for my NX 1600 that run flush with the front? thank you those who respond
-kadias

· Registered
126 Posts
Kadias said:
Alright, I've searched for days on end for these and despite my attempts, I retire from the battlefield defeated. can someone please guide me to where I can purchase new headlights or lenses for my NX 1600 that run flush with the front? thank you those who respond
-kadias
They do NOT make headlights that sit flush with the nx. The only thing that they do make for the headlight are Eyelids,(you can try to get them from the 100nx.com) and covers that have two round holes kinda like the acura integra.(www.carmate.com.au) I have seen dark covers, but I dont know were to get the covers.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
obxstyle said:
They do NOT make headlights that sit flush with the nx. The only thing that they do make for the headlight are Eyelids,(you can try to get them from the 100nx.com) and covers that have two round holes kinda like the acura integra.(www.carmate.com.au) I have seen dark covers, but I dont know were to get the covers.
Yea, I just found a few of those out- sad truth of it is I start searching again after I make this post and find the stuff, what a world. thanks for the info nonetheless, I'm probably going to end up dropping an eclipse front on or just getting the integra-style headlight covers. just dislike those ugly front recessive lights :rolleyes:

:cheers:

· Registered
205 Posts
obxstyle said:
www.carmate.com.au is where i saw the insets aswell,.... but unfortunantly there web site dont work no more. i personally think the nx looks better with the inset headlights than integra lookalike ones

· Registered
126 Posts
well if you want you can sign up over at the sr20deforum.com and pm a guy named paulie. I know that he has the headlight insert from carmate on his car. which they look like integ's lights. I thjink they cost somthing like 245 plus shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.