Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i`ve read here some people asked if the speed governor could be turned off in NX/Sentras, i have a Nx 92 with the GA16DE and sucessfully removed the governor, even put a on/off switch.

here are the maximum speed pics (in km/h) of before:

and after..

What i did was cut the cable 32 from the ECU (green with yellow in mine) and put an extension with a on/off switch, that way it`s always on until i wanted to.

PS: Those pics where taken in a safe route, trust me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure the 1.6L could eventually reach 124 mph if it wasn't governed. When I hit 109, it felt like it still had plenty to go.
i`m sure it has, here is the video when i reach almost 129mph, some day i will try with a GPS to see the real top speed

·
Registered
156 Posts
from what i know 91-94 sentra are governed at 109, and have no idea if this will work on a sentra. I've took my car up to 105mph and it wouldn't shift into fourth, and if it did i think it would hit 135mph or so, its an auto if your wondering why i only have the 4 speed. but 3rd gear diffidently will take it to the 109mph

·
Registered
33 Posts
diffently ivesting in the jwt ecu that gets rid of top/rev limiter and plus it helps with the fuel air mix so yeah cant stan puting all kinds of money in a car and then it only hiting 109mph lmao pointless......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts