Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
White Max

Hey, whoever has that White Maxima with graphics on it... nice freakin' job man.. that car is super clean!!!

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Yea, I post on NWN from time to time.

The White Maxima belongs to Matt F.
He rolls with NW Nismo Syndicate. I'll let him know you like it.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Sean,
NOt that its a big deal or anything, but I found the old Original Nismo Meet pictures today when I was cleaning out the house!! :) was kinda funny! Just thought I would share that tid bit of info!!! :)

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
SE-Rial killer said:
Hey Sean,
NOt that its a big deal or anything, but I found the old Original Nismo Meet pictures today when I was cleaning out the house!! :) was kinda funny! Just thought I would share that tid bit of info!!! :)
Ok, is this Brian, or Justin???:D

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Cool!
I'm glad that there are more familiar people on this board...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey whats up guys? I moved to the Lake City area and I was told that the guy who is at the same apartments as me is the prez of NWNismo (White Sentra). I guess that would be Sean?? I used to post a lot on the old Sentra.net so I just wanted to say whattup. Id like to meet with some local Nismo peeps sometime!

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
nismo736 said:
Hey whats up guys? I moved to the Lake City area and I was told that the guy who is at the same apartments as me is the prez of NWNismo (White Sentra). I guess that would be Sean?? I used to post a lot on the old Sentra.net so I just wanted to say whattup. Id like to meet with some local Nismo peeps sometime!
Yea, that would be me.
Anytime you want to hang out, let me know.
I work Mon - Fri, 6AM-3PM.
I'll PM you with my cell phone #

Did you happen to see the dent in the front, passenger side. We were parked in a parking lot, and a semi backed into us. We are dealing with insurance right now....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Feeling left out...

Dang I'm feeling sooooo left out!! But I just can't find a Classic SE-R in good condition.

I just saw this guy yesterday in a Red SE-R and he took off and I could hear that intake start roaring. I cannot wait to hear that sound coming from the hood of my SE-R.

So if you guys see a Classic SE-R anywhere in this area for sale, shoot me an e-mail ([email protected])

I'm looking for something in the $3K area, and preferably not white. I already own a white Bimmer, and my wife has a white Toyota... so we're kinda tired of white cars.

Thanks much!

PS - If AirMattDog happens to read this, I saw your white Maxima at PPI in Burien. Man I love that car... sweet Max!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
red sentra.... intake..... sounds kinda like me!!!! :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New in the forum, pretty cool site. I guess I will be visiting this site more often from now on.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Welcome welcome. Check out the two threads at the top of the page!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts