Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that we are relaunching our site in the coming weeks, and with this comes a small name change.
Up to now, we have been called NW Nismo Syndicate. Well, because of recent changes to the team, we decided to drop the Syndicate off the name, and are going forward as NW Nismo.
The site should be up by the new year. It's nothing crazy, but it will have a message board, and information on the meets we put together. It will also include all the other stuff, such as event coverage and member profiles, that you would expect from a car teams website.
I'll keep you all informed

www.nwnismo.com

B

·
0 Posts
Sean, Excellent to hear from you, I keep meaning to get up there and visit you guys someday soon.... I am awaiting the new site, I've been working on nwsr20de.com a bit too (it finally got an index page with more than one image! haha)

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I checked out the site last week, and the changes are really nice.

I'm working on the message board, and we are lacking in the content department. By the end of December, we should have enough to launch it.

I've been pretty busy building the show Sentra. It should be going in for paint in Jan. , and the DVD system will go in after it gets out of the paint shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts