Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It always seems that the northwest sections are always dead on any nissan forum you go to unless you go to the 240 forum.... oh well I guess there aren't many active NW people out there!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been on that board for awhile now....

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I know it's kinda boring on this part of the boards. The easy solution? Why don't you plan a meet! Feel free to have fun on this section, post random crap about the NW, whatever. I think it would be cool if the NW section became it's own little community.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have done that before with the old board.... To much work for no return to be honest with you, things didn't last as long as they should have or people wanted to show up and enjoy but never lend a helping hand etc etc etc... I wasted a lot of my time with that shit! No offense to anyone. Personal preference

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Then how about this for a little NW fun and excitement - come to Nationals at Woodburn on 17.08-18.08. There's a BBQ at Aaron's (99sent) house on the 17th and it's guaranteed to be a good time. Check out the thread that I stuck to the top.

BTW - I know what you mean about meets being a pain sometimes. The very first meet I attended - there must have been 10 people that said they'd show up. We ended up with three guys and Trav's wife standing around in a parking lot. Not to say it wasn't an absolute blast - I had a great time and I think I would have been intimidated had there been a bunch of people, but nonetheless...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will have to see whats going on because I am not the only car in the family that has things going on!!! :) SO I will see what happens... BUt I would to meet new people instead of the same old people and cars.... not that I don't like the people I already know I just want to meet more!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Feel free to come over to my house on the 17th. We always have a pretty good time.

Oh yeah I remember the famous 3 person meet after like 6-7 guys just never showed up.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
99sent said:
Oh yeah I remember the famous 3 person meet after like 6-7 guys just never showed up.
Hey, it still was cool. I probably would have felt dumb if there were 8-9 people there - my car was pretty darn ugly back then.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would love to but I will be at a car show the night before till late so I doubt I will wake up in time to make it down there. But thanks for the invite!

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
I try to make things interesting around here.
I think most people post on NWSR20DE, or ImportMix.

Let's see if we can liven this place up a bit...

·
Registered
48 Posts
what's up guys? i'm from salem...so where does 99sent live? can i come to the meet? what should i bring? what's this whole deal about woodburn? ok, sorry for all the questions, but the more i know, the better i'll present. peace!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Check out the thread above - August 17 - 18 is the NHRA Sport Compact Nationals at the Woodburn Dragstrip. Just head up I-5 and take Truck Exit 271 and turn to the west.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do they have a website with guesses at times for each of the events to be held that weeked at woodburn? i'm thinking of making that 6 1/2 hr drive for a good weekend of fun.

~Zychrias

·
Registered
48 Posts
ok, i'll definitely be there then, because woodburn is only like 12 minutes away! peace out peeps

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
We will be there, I just hope the Sentra is out of the shop by then.

Zychrias, it will be worth the drive. The gates open at 8AM on Sat. the 17th & Sun. the 18th

200SEX, just so ya know there is a guy up here in Seattle that has the SE-X on the back of his 200SX SE-R. :D

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
Oh, I'll be there. Even if we have to drive down the new/used car we are looking into getting.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts