Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i guess i have to post? :confused: but i'm just starting out to drive and been saving since i was 14 for a maxima and think i found one...any thing i should know about it? Its wreck in the front it needs a new grill and hood thats it and air bag replaced for passenger side. but the dude only wants 1600 for it. Its a fairly new, it has power everything sunroof lether seats but it just hit 100,000 . Is it worth getting and fixing up? or dose someone have a nissan for sale between 1000-5000? even more?

·
woo..im 25 dollars poorer
473 Posts
does it have frame damage, honestly just stay away from that car, itll save u a headache

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it dont look that bad. just look like someone hit it with a metal bat directly in the front the bumper isnt damage and the guy drove it with it wrecked. just recently he was caught without insurence for speeding and has to get rid of it. but i dought the frame is bent

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
if its just cosmetic damage, it can be repaired easily. plus it can give you the opprotunity to upgrade (CF hood, cefiro headlamps, aftermarket grill, etc.)

but like was said, if there is damage to the frame, it might not be worth it

id have it looked over by a frame/alignment shop, or a friend who knows a bit about cars, before purchasing

welcome to the boards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts