Nissan Forum banner

Would you be interested in Nissan Performance Magazine decals?

• YES

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • NO

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I'll support NPM and the Sentra Community as well... everyone has been such a huge help and it defines us as the people that will go aginst the norm (i.e. civics). If you make the decales count me in.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would have put one on my car on Sat had they not started melting and coming off backwards. You would think Kojima was drinking trying to stick it on my stomach with the sticky side still attached to the paper...

·
Registered
674 Posts
If it were a real periodical I could buy at the newsstand. ;) Just letting you know that if you printed it, I would get a subscription. We NEED a Nissan magazine. I'm tired of seeing Honda/Acura crap at the newsstand.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
The NPM.com sticker can go right next to my www.sentra.net sticker! Also, any way to make some stickers that just say "NPM" as opposed to spelling it out? Just a thought...

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
decals

It won't be long before we have a few options.... new Sentra.net, SE-R.net, Nissan Forums, and NPM decals...

The reason we spelled it out was so that people will know how to get to NPM... We originally tried to get the NPM domain and it was already taken by some insurance company.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts