1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
very cool (the) mikes and npm are starting to get recognition :thumbup: you 2 deserve it :cheers:

·
Registered
218 Posts
DavidV said:
Well, I have known Mike K for some years now, and if it wasn't for him, I doubt I would have had the courage to tackle a project of this scale. So :cheers: to Mike.

-- DavidV :D

very cool, good luck on your book. my aunt manages a booksamillion store ill be sure to tell her to keep a few copies stocked on the shelf :thumbup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
New buyer!

I Just ordered the book! It's now shipping all the way to Holland. Can't wait to put my nose into it and get warmed up for al little bit of DIY-tuning! :thumbup:

Many Greetzzz

·
Biru O' Kudasai
1,426 Posts
morepower2 said:
I really like your book. I have yet to find something I disagree with and thats real rare!

Mike
I totally agree with Mike (not too many people disagree with him). I picked up the book a couple of weeks ago at Borders and thought it was well written, informational, funny, and current which is hard to find in the automotive world (unless I want to rebuild a small block whatever). Also it is my first " - for Dummies" book. Again a good book.
Now we just have to get you into a Nissan...

Troy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts