Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
M-Unit Racing
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at my 05 Sentra, then looked at my 89 Sentra, and said..."I need some rims for my 89." My main question is would 05 Sentra rims fit on an 89 Sentra. I have the special edition package on the 05 and I like the alloy rims on it. They would look REALLY nice on my 89.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Chuck said:
no, the b15's use a 4x114.4mm bolt pattern, your B13 uses a 4x100mm bolt pattern
89 is a B12 ;) but i think the B12/B13/B14 wheels are all interchangable, because ive seen the B14 SER wheels on all three gen's

·
M-Unit Racing
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how big are the SE-R wheels? I am also trying to correct my speedo while im at it.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Z_Spool said:
Ah Pete, you got your rims. How do you like 'em? they look awesome, How do they look on the car? Any pics?
iv had those WHEELS for awile now. i dont have tires just yet and only the one is painted :( its either raining or to dusty to paint so i havnt been able to get around to the others.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
91sentra said:
well I really liked the look of that one RIM.....I cant find any of that Bronze paint anywhere, Ive even looked while I was out of my normal area, even the big city stores dont carry it.....:(
really? i love how my WHEEL looks, its a great color. i was unsure before i painted it but once i layed it down i was sold and bought 2 more cans. if you wish i could buy a few and ship them to you.

lol, im bolding wheel because i hate when their called rims :thumbup:

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
That would be cool if you could do that, but I thought that its considered hazardous materials so you have to pay extra shipping......oh well, just get some B14 wheels to put on your 89 since your cars dont share the same bolt pattern...

I know about the wheel thing, I was joking with ya :)
I wanna see my RIMS in bronze....... :p

·
Mah stickers pwn jooz!
419 Posts
well, technically it'd be a wheel, but rim still works so I use both. I guess it's that whole "Pop is called Soda" thing again.

I'm thinking about Antracite rims, with a polished lip... i know they're kinda played out, but It'll still look nice on a charcoal Met/CF Silvia.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
Z_Spool said:
I'm thinking about Antracite rims, with a polished lip... .
HAHA! proves my point! that would be an anthracite wheel with a polished rim :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts