Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a new thread before about maybe I needed a new MAF. well, I replaced that and I was still leading toward the coils needing replacing also. I checked all of the coils with the unplug one at a time method and every coil made my car act different when I unplugged it. What my car is doing is this, under normal driving it drives fine. Under heavy load the car hesitates really bad. It used to have a problem cranking up. If you let it sit for a while then tried to crank it up, it would crank up then turn itself right back off. When you tried it again, it would crank up and run with no problem like nothing every happened. Well, I put some new NGK plugs in it and that helped that problem out some but still has that bad hesitationg under heavy load. Since I checked all of them and my car reacted the same with every plug being undone, then what else could it be? I about to get tired of this car and trade it for something else. Once again, it's a 99 5-speed.

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
well is the ses light come on or give i a code? get some one to plug in the car to see. it will use a OBD2 scan tool.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts