Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since there is snow comming down here in CT, my university cancelled classes for today, great, but i decided to go in anyways to work on a lab report. pulled in to the parking lot and it wasnt that clean so i didnt see the curb, so i slamed my tire righ into it. scratched the rim up and got a small raock stuck in between the tire and the rim. (winter rims and tires so im not to worried about that). i get back in the car and continue down and take a left around a turn. snow was covering the side or the curb and i didnt see how close it was and hit my side skirt right up against it, not good since they were molded. so now i have a scrached up, cracked driver side molding and a dinged up front passenger side rim, but hey no classes today
:loser:

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
damn man sry to hear bout the damage but hey at least you weren't sliding around the road. yeah its always fun when classes are cancelled, hope the rest of your day isn't as bad as the morning

·
Registered
228 Posts
Marius said:
So since there is snow comming down here in CT, my university cancelled classes for today, great, but i decided to go in anyways to work on a lab report...
DUDE!!! WTF!? It was an "off day"!? :fluffpol:
And I've lived in Ct., so I know how severe that shit
can get :(. Should've just "chilled", but at least your
still kickin'! :thumbup:

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
screw so-cal i'm getting the hell outta here in jan, i can't stand this hell hole, people here can't drive under any weather conditions, i'm moving to florida

1 - 7 of 7 Posts