Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got NOS'ed today!

In the dentist chair. It was weird breathing that stuff knowing what it does in a motor!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
LOL...I thought he meant that too...LOL...till I saw the bottom. :D

·
Registered
781 Posts

In the dentist chair. It was weird breathing that stuff knowing what it does in a motor! [/B]

LOL... Think about it tho.. your body is a motor.. Everything in a motor is just as equal to a body part you have.. Wait.. Bet you can't guess what the Catback would be BWAHAHAH!

V

·
0 Posts
NISMOrob said:
I got NOS'ed today!

In the dentist chair. It was weird breathing that stuff knowing what it does in a motor!
Did you get a huge head rush... and did your ears starting ringing... going bwowwowowowowowowow?

Uh... not that I would have any idea or anything.

·
Driver
736 Posts
I was on nitrous when I got my four wisdom teeth removed. I was seeing myself seeing myself in the chair from above. Yeah, it's not a typo:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
u got NOS for ur wisdom teeth? Damn they just numbed me and I was just sitting there listening to the ever sweet sound of my teeth screaming.

·
Ready for swap #2
342 Posts
lol...NAwwWWs...im 20 now and my Wisdom Teeth havent came in yet heheh .... but i want to be under Naws when it happens..:) then i'll have some Mexican food...to get my fart pipe agoing :) sorry :( im bored lol just finished one of my finals at school:D

·
Driver
736 Posts
SentraRacer97 said:
u got NOS for ur wisdom teeth? Damn they just numbed me and I was just sitting there listening to the ever sweet sound of my teeth screaming.
Before the procedure, the doctor gave me the option of knocking me out, or leaving me awake with nitrous. I chose the nitrous because frankly, I might as well enjoy having my teeth pulled knowing that I would be in pain for the next week. I did get painkillers after, but that's another story;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Oh i see, but when i asked him if i could get gas. He said he didnt have the equipment for it, I was bummed out. Haha for some reason I can't take down pills. So that night after taking out my wisdom teeth, my head was just throbbing. It sucked, and I was still bleeding a little bit too. Haha that night sucked @$$!:(

·
Driver
736 Posts
SentraRacer97 said:
So that night after taking out my wisdom teeth, my head was just throbbing. It sucked, and I was still bleeding a little bit too. Haha that night sucked @$$!:(
I can imagine! The pills didn't even help me my first night, and I was taking twice the recommended dose at first, heheh.

·
0 Posts
damn i didn't get any nos for my wisdom teeth. but a few days outta b-ball practice was good enough for me.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.