Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every saturday and thursday night starting at 11pm-12pm . theres a whole bunch of cars just chilling . all imports and domestics and people from all around . its located in jersey city on route 440 . if youre taking 1&9 or the turnpike (exit 15E) .. . it gets you right onto route 440 . its the first major interesction you wouold see and you would merge right and you would see a dunkin donut . if you need exact directions . . . just use this address ( 599 route 440 . jersey city nj . 07304 ) hope to see you guys there . (i would be in a black vw JTi .)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
billy boi said:
every saturday and thursday night starting at 11pm-12pm . theres a whole bunch of cars just chilling . all imports and domestics and people from all around . its located in jersey city on route 440 .
I drive through that area all the time and don't see any large gatherings... maybe I'm just not paying attention too much. The Dunkin Donuts... is it on the northbound or southbound lanes? I'll have to look next time I'm going through that area on a Thurs or Sat night. I do see plenty of rice around Jersey City though, I'll tell you that! One of these days, I'm going to put my stickers on magnets and put the valve stem lights on and put the yellow rims on with corded race tires and go cruising. I wouldn't get any traction with the race tires but it'd be a good laugh ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thursdays we do Cosco Harley Davidson on 23 South. If your up north or in Orange County NY, there's always Middletown NY by the Boston Market. The Cosco shows have prizes, things for sale. The NY shows are just to show off. I've gone down to you before and I like what I see!!! Keep it up!!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alleyboy said:
You mean the Dunkin Donuts by the Hudson Mall?
I believe that's where they're talking about. Maybe I'll try to stop by this Thursday if I'm not out of town for work. Look out for me, I've got a Teal 95 200SX with huge/stupid Greddy gopher-tip, rollbar, and gauges (they're ricey for now but will soon be hooked up when the new oil pan is received) I'm around and about Jersey City (mostly on weekends since I walk to the PATH for work) I see *TONS* of rice so a clean car is always welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts