Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wonderin if there are many north carolina ser's out there....and if so do you know of any clubs in the charlotte/concord/kannapolis/salisbury area?

·
Aaaayh!
439 Posts
My mother lives in Charlotte, and I am down there pretty often. But I have not seen many SE-Rs. And the only ones that I do see are B15s. Which from your screen name, appears to be what you drive. From what I can remember, I have never seen a B13 SE-R down there other than mine. And VERY few B14 SE/SE-Rs. But she lives in town (just off Providence Rd. if that means anything to you), and most people dont look like the type that would be caught dead in a B13.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UpChuck said:
My mother lives in Charlotte, and I am down there pretty often. But I have not seen many SE-Rs. And the only ones that I do see are B15s. Which from your screen name, appears to be what you drive. From what I can remember, I have never seen a B13 SE-R down there other than mine. And VERY few B14 SE/SE-Rs. But she lives in town (just off Providence Rd. if that means anything to you), and most people dont look like the type that would be caught dead in a B13.
yeah i drive a B-15, yeah i now where providence rd is....i live of 152 in china grove

1 - 5 of 5 Posts