Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody havnt had a nissan in a while. i just bought one.its in the shop right now getting the new power plant put in(sr20det black top)they are also puttin in a full apex exhuast system, greddy front mount, exeddy 3 puck clutch,boost controler,turbo timer,and fuil pump,next is suspention im not sure on what to get yet, maby you guys will have some good sugestions. :)

·
Read Only
1,894 Posts
Hey, welcome to NF.com! :cheers:

We usually like to see pictures, so when you get them, be sure to post them in the Member's Ride section. Your project sounds like an interesting one, can't wait to see it. In the meantime, check out the different parts of the site, you should be able to find a ton of information that will help you along or even teach us a few things. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will for sure get some pics op when the car get out of the shop,just got the clip in a few days ago, it should be all done buy the first of the month or some time around there.big pans for this project so im gunna need all the help i can get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.