Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats goin on guys... well i would be a :newbie: to this site and to the z world..ive done many other cars up and just wanted something different..... have a 77 280z along with a 92 240sx 98 gsr-t teg and much more but to the z i also have a 93 300zx thats been rear ended that ive been thinking about doing a vg30dett swap into the z... just what do you think about it and what shit am i getting into lol :confused:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well i have a 77 280z its been in the shop for some time now i dont wanna get in your personal bussiness but the truth of the matter is that if your pockets are deep enough then your gonna make one fun car. you wanna put the vg30dett in the 300zx? or in the 280z. If the datsun is in good condition with very little or no rust im trying to give you things to think about. also, hows the suspension on the datsun? and the rear breaks arent discs i suggest you swap those and but some disc breaks in their. and another way to go is to put a turbo in the datsun it is an inline 6 and the car was made to handle power. just another way you could go.... later enjoy your Z's

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i just got the z and i bought a wrecked 300 a lil while back to the z was a shell so it dont have a motor in it but the body is emaculate no rust nor major dents.... its not goin to be a few month project it's goin to take a while just somethin to tinker with but i have alot of research and learning to do with this car due to the fact its my first z lol but it'll be interesting :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts