Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:newbie: to this site i have a 92 Nissan sentra 2dr. xe, standard, just finished rebuilding my motor @ 279K miles on it. But hopefully this site can help me out, and find a few goodies for the car. i have a new paint job, new interior. but having a hard time looking for some suspension mods, and motor mods. The motor i have is a GA16DE bored .020 over from stock, so hopefully someone out there can HOOK a mexican Brother out...

BTW Pics will be up as soon as I can Get Them.... But till then, i have my eyes set on a Tusur front headlight kit...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well start off with the regular ad on an intake weapon r or injin then headers but hold on that because according to a lot of people pacesetter is crap i cant say nothing in my behalf i ordered weapon r headers they should be getting here this week. also a nice exhaust. and for suspension i got KYB adjustables i love them. try tirerack.com racinglab.com then go to Jimwolftechnology.com you'll find some interesting things their. just make sure what you get is in your budget and work out what you want........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts