Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i have a 1995 nissan sentra thats an automatic. I want to make it faster. So far all i've bought is some headlights and i gave a link to those. Im thinking of buying a black grill that i saw for it and some black rims. but i want to change the transmission to stick and put a turbo on it. Im newb to all this though. so can someone enlighten me?

Turbo Specialties Extreme Turbo Kit [Part#: NS25B2E]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-98-NISSAN-SENTRA-200SX-HALO-PROJ-HEADLIGHTS-CORNER_W0QQitemZ320297818307QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320297818307&_trkparms=72%3A727|39%3A1|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought the headlights off ebay. They arent plug and play. You might have to hack your origional headlight suports and the wiring is tricky. Everytime I turn on the brights, I blow a fuse.

As far as the turbo kit. Check out this site Turbo Specialties Extreme Turbo Kit: No Limit Motorsport

Its about 1000 dollars cheaper. I decided to build my own turbo kit But ended up spending about 2500 dollars for everything. Its not installed yet but I researched heavely and I believe I have a great kit.

If your new to the turbo scene, its best to buy the premade kit.

Hope I was helpful

And reseach other peoples turbo builds. They yield alot of information

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
first off i say scrap the headlights.. worthless and horrible beam pattern.

2nd of all if you are new to turbo i say do some HEAVY reading to make sure you know what your getting yourself into.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww.. i cant scrap the headlights i bought them off of ebay.com and they are already on the way. plus one of my current headlights is cracked so i need a new set. My nissan is silver. if i upload the pic's will you guys help me make it look good? i want it to look clean. and improve the speed. im making about $640 bucks a month and can use most of it for my car. can you guys help me work out a gameplan to make my car look better?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also could i put a turbo on the car even thought its an automatic right now? and how costly would it be to convert it to 5 speed?

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
you can put a turbo on an automatic, but I've never seen one.

·
who needs clearcoat
239 Posts
Also that kit is about $100 cheaper at prostreetonline.com

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
there are lots of threads here on Auto to manual swaps.
search for "Auto to manual"
Good luck...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Give us a call we are a new shop. Frank is a Nissan master tech with over 15 years experience. We can help you make it fast if you want! We are in maryland call 410-636-5554

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Aww.. i cant scrap the headlights i bought them off of ebay.com and they are already on the way. plus one of my current headlights is cracked so i need a new set. My nissan is silver. if i upload the pic's will you guys help me make it look good? i want it to look clean. and improve the speed. im making about $640 bucks a month and can use most of it for my car. can you guys help me work out a gameplan to make my car look better?
yeah we can definately help you out man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts