wow not even a single reply to my beautiful car :lame:
even though the outside of the car looks great the interior sure took a beating from the hot Arizona sun in the 25 years its been here, i basically have to tear everything out of it and start over starting with the entire carpet and work my way up. what are some good websites to find replacement parts for the interior of the car?
also what mods do you recomend for me to start with? i looked at ebay and its like a frikkin candy store out there... but i'm not a noob to modding cars just to Zs, so i know not to buy the first exiting thing i see on ebay. what are some sites that you guys use to find high quality parts and fair prices and all that?
well in the 2 months of me owning this car it's only been drivable for about a week now, but i must say i'm absolutely in love with it!
here's what i've done so far:
- new high capacity aluminum racing radiator
- cold air intake
- tokico lowering springs and gas shocks (arrived yesturday)
- new dash "cap"
- 130mph speedometer upgrade (in the mail since i got tired of pegging it at 80mph on the freeway)
- H4 headlights
- all the fluids in the car flushed and refilled
- MSA airdam from motorsport.com
- smoked headlight covers
- some nice 17s once i find someone that carries the ones i want in a RWD offset
i'll post some new pictures when i find the USB cord for my digicam :thumbup: