Nissan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is official, I've retired from the spot in my city.
Everyone sees the red "R's" and me hanging with new maximas, and whipping the last body style maximas and nobody wants to step up. Tellin ya you should hear the honda boys talk about the spec-V's. Everyone thinks I have nitrous or a super (idiot kids). Tellin ya if you have a genuine "r" badge on your car it means your hella fast to them. I'm debadging this weekend and seeing if that makes a difference.

The funny thing is when I go out there with my 98 200sx (car generates about 350whp) pple F with me. Go out to the same spot in the spec and nobody wants some.

-Steven C.

·
Registered
5 Posts
people are retarted...those kids probably nothing else but what they hear in movies ie...F&F....

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Their zombies and they don't know any better. Someone is going to definitely try you under cover boys and he/or she will definitely have their caps twisted back and reclined so far in their seat that they appear to have no front seat (hint). And when they come, just represent and don't get smoked. Be wary of Vtec/sprayers= very nasty launches...... Good luck, guys with your beautiful SpecV's:cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boost_boy said:
Their zombies and they don't know any better. Someone is going to definitely try you under cover boys and he/or she will definitely have their caps twisted back and reclined so far in their seat that they appear to have no front seat (hint). And when they come, just represent and don't get smoked. Be wary of Vtec/sprayers= very nasty launches...... Good luck, guys with your beautiful SpecV's:cool:
Funny you should mention that I was on my way to the spot the other night and another 200sx se-r came up on my right. On my left a little rice boy in his four door teg lol. But 200sx revved and I heard a big fat blow off, guy in the teg revved heard his blow off, then I revved. Everybody at the light was down. When the light changed me and the other 200 sx blew outta there the teg had some mechanical problem and a lot of smoke. it was kinda cool having a mirror match like that home boyu in the other 200sx was a very good driver we were glued to each other the whole time. Later on at the service station where everyone re-groups he and I met up and we shook hands and had some laughs about the night. That is the thing I like about driving nissan it seems like most of our drivers are more mature knowlegable ppl.
Rather than a bunch of peirced up wanna be thugs (yo you runnin nawssss dawg?)

-Steven C.

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
stooopid... ill race your POS with my bike and beat you by 10 sec..

and im talking about my shwinn bike.. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Steven C. said:

The funny thing is when I go out there with my 98 200sx (car generates about 350whp) pple F with me. Go out to the same spot in the spec and nobody wants some.

-Steven C.
How did you get 350 whp is it an ser?????

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Steven C. said:
Rather than a bunch of peirced up
Hey hey.. slow down now. Lets not jump into stereotypes... :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sarcasm alert!

so... do badges with a red 'R' really make you go faster? I want to know, cuz there's this kid with an S13 240SX... he has a 'GT-R' badge on both of his front quarter panels, and 3 'SiR' badges... one on each of the flip-up headlight covers, and one on the back of the car. Damn! with all those badges, I'll bet he runs low 8s! Oh, and I forgot... he also has 7 vinyl Kanji stickers on the car! That's an extra 10 hp for each sticker!:rolleyes:

no, really.... I'm not lying... this stupid kid spent at least 200$ at the local Kragen to buy all this junk. Not only is it all worthless crap, but his car looks stupid like that. It's friggin rediculous.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Re: Re: nobody wants to play...

LuvMyRide200sx said:

How did you get 350 whp is it an ser?????
Its an SE, and yeh how did you generate 350 in that car?...did you drop a new engine? we want details...im not sure mike youngs generates that yet nor chef

·
Registered
393 Posts
the reason people debadge is cuz it looks cleaner, and people dont know what trim it is... i could have an SE-R or SE and dumbshits wouldnt know the difference w/o the badge. while a badge doesnt necessarily mean anything, but you get the point. he's debadging so that maybe people in 4 door tegs will think hes just another ricer in a gxe and try to run w/ him.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
I also debadged my sentra. Only badges left are the nissan in the rear and front. Ignorant people think its an altima, haha. I always get revved on by accords, integras, celicas, and any other car in that range. Never cars in my HP range. How strange.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
people have come to fear the infamous 'Se-R' badge, after seeing the movie fast and the furious where jonny tran drops sr20's into his hondas right before race wars....lol

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
They should ban that movie..............

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steven C. said:
Well it is official, I've retired from the spot in my city.
Everyone sees the red "R's" and me hanging with new maximas, and whipping the last body style maximas and nobody wants to step up. Tellin ya you should hear the honda boys talk about the spec-V's. Everyone thinks I have nitrous or a super (idiot kids). Tellin ya if you have a genuine "r" badge on your car it means your hella fast to them. I'm debadging this weekend and seeing if that makes a difference.

-Steven C.
I wanna play!!!:rolleyes:

·
99 Problems...
331 Posts
crazy clubsi mullets :p
running amuck on this ricey nissan v all section

Can't do much with em'
O:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts