Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been all over the net and can't seem to find any ifo on whether Nissan is making a twin turbo version of teh 350Z. Has the plan been scrapped, delayed, or never existed?

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
well, nissan isnt but their are other companies such as GREDDY and i think STILLEN that make them, so just buy one of those if you are interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
GReddy has the kit out already don't they?

For info you should look at those tuner mags like Import Tuner/Sport Compact Car/ Super Street...I do remember GReddy's Twin Turbo 350Z featured on ONE of those...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies, but i know of the aftermarket turbo setups, I just wanted to know if Nissan was planning to make one from the factory.

Peace.

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
canton_g35 said:
APS is the best kit out there IMO
Met a tuner at the track friday night that quoted me $11,000 for on installed.... fock that! They might be the best, but I'd rather buy a bike and run 9s out of the box for that kind of casheesh.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ruben said:
Met a tuner at the track friday night that quoted me $11,000 for on installed.... fock that! They might be the best, but I'd rather buy a bike and run 9s out of the box for that kind of casheesh.
You must be able to peddle really fast... :hal:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts