Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i tried to give SMC a call to order my short shift kit and the number is disconnected?! I used the number off of the sentra.net vendors listing, then called information for San Clemente, the operator told me there was no such listing.

Did SMC move? Anyone know the new number? Or, is it a much sadder story than that?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
R33Dreaming said:
Hey guys, i tried to give SMC a call to order my short shift kit and the number is disconnected?! I used the number off of the sentra.net vendors listing, then called information for San Clemente, the operator told me there was no such listing.

Did SMC move? Anyone know the new number? Or, is it a much sadder story than that?
I'm not quite sure of the *EXACT* details but I believe you can still get SMC stuff through Greg Vogel at Mossy Nissan (http://www.mossyperformance.com) Tell Greg I said hi

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nothing sad about it.

Last I heard of, Steve (the S in SMC) "closed" shop for the time being and went on to work for Nissan Motorsports USA or something.

Chris

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hpro123 said:
Nothing sad about it.

Last I heard of, Steve (the S in SMC) "closed" shop for the time being and went on to work for Nissan Motorsports USA or something.

Chris
M as in his middle name and C as in Christiansen. That's what I had heard as well but haven't spoken with Steve to confirm this. I believe his products are still available albeit in limited numbers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts