Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - I have a problem! I just purchased the R34 kit for my 03 Spec V I just attatched the front and rear bumpers - My problem is the Greddy Evo 2 exhaust I also prchased does not fit under the rear bumper. Am I "supposed" to trust a bodyshop to make the hole bigger??? HELP!!!! Gimme some ideas Please!!!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
aftermarket exhausts aren't made with body kits in mind....so you're going to have to modify the bumper somehow.

what do you expect us to tell you to do?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
if the exhaust doesnt fit, then youll HAVE to modify the bumper. that sucks.

·
i'm an asshole
1,859 Posts
yup, you gotta mod the bumper so your exhaust will fit. don't worry, my friend had to do the same thing.

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
SCOOTERSPECV said:
Am I "supposed" to trust a bodyshop to make the hole bigger???

of course you can, it would be just like the reomving a rust spot, only not putting bondo back in place of the hole they cut out.

·