1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was reading over at FreshAlloy and came across an article about NISMO:
http://www.freshalloy.com/site/features/events/2002/sema/home.shtml

The important part is here:
"NISMO, which takes its name from NISsan MOtorsports, will begin offering manufacturer-backed performance parts for Nissan and Infiniti products in spring 2003. NISMO originated in Japan in 1984. In North America, NISMO branded parts will cover three areas - NISMO Performance Parts, designed for Nissan vehicles; Infiniti R-Spec performance parts designed for Infiniti vehicles; and NISMO racing parts designed for off-road/race-track use. NISMO also will offer performance parts for current and previous model Nissan and Infiniti vehicles, including the Z, Sentra SE-R and the Infiniti G35 sport coupe and sport sedan."

So it looks like we won't be getting NISMO parts for our Altimas. :(

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
Afty said:
Was reading over at FreshAlloy and came across an article about NISMO:
[NISMO also will offer performance parts for current and previous model Nissan and Infiniti vehicles, including the Z, Sentra SE-R and the Infiniti G35 sport coupe and sport sedan."

So it looks like we won't be getting NISMO parts for our Altimas. :(

Afty, we are included in the "current" section. Don't worry, every other Nismo article has included the Altima.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm... perhaps I am wrong. Just saw the article and wondered, "What about the Alty?!" :)

I guess we will find out for sure in "Spring 2003."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts