Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like ther are only 2 sentras with them and 1 200. I am going to quick making them, I lost to much money on the deal. Sorry guys to get your hopes up, you always have altezzas.

·
hYpNoTiC
370 Posts
I hope u got my PM syndicate-bro and I guess I am 1 of the 2 SKYLINE tail person!!!!! (atleast I HOPE SOO)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yours will be shipped on monday....

I can still do them but its going to cost alot more than I anticipated....

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Its good in one way, but it totally sucks in another way. Good because it will be truly unique...bad because people wont get a chance to get them. :( I gotta give you credit though Bro, at least you took a step. :)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Andre

I dont think any one can afford to pay what 10$ an hour works out to, about 400$ and supplies, I kinda bit off more than I could chew, but who knows mabey some shop like APC or import fan will knock me off and everyone could have a set for under 300 bones. I will still be makeing the grills untill i get knocked off, not to name any companies!!!!!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Well SYndicate u tried! And that in itself is more than I can say for myself and anyone else.

CHI I gotta say IM a LITTLE JEALOUS. I was right there with u when MIKE first started with the idea for these and I was so amped up about just seeing it. I hope everything works out for u man.....and u know u just have to post pics yo.

DAMN now that I really think about it IM definitely JEALOUS CHI!!! I wasnt stressing it b4 cuz I thought alright at least a handful of peeps on here would do it. BUT u are only 1 of 2!!

AND every1 on here look out for Syndicate hes doing sum good work out here for us. ....check your e-mail for me-Mike

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
syndicate-bro->
Have you ever considered starting your own business?
You seem to be very eager to get things done and you like to do stuff yourself. Start a small perfomance shop, read up on business managment, get some cheap supliers and see what you can do. Keep your spending tight and get the word out that youll do custom stuff, especially in your own city.

If times are looking a bit tough and your not making much money, just make something for Civics. Sales will Skyrocket and youll gain public recognition.

-Nick

·
Registered
46 Posts
don't worry people

I'm sorry to hear about it costing you that much to my them. I really wanted to see them. You know that I was serious about buying them when I e-mailed you. I just wanted to compare yours to R-speed.

Yes, you heard me. R-speed is coming out with Skyline Tail lights. It's supposely be here in June. No real date yet and pics.

Maybe you could modify theirs if it doesn't look that good.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was only a matter of time...

I know I would get knocked off sooner or later, I am not to worried about it, less hassle for me. And they will probably cheaper for you guys.....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: It was only a matter of time...

syndicate-bro said:
I know I would get knocked off sooner or later, I am not to worried about it, less hassle for me. And they will probably cheaper for you guys.....
yeah but if someone else makes them everyone and their mom will have them. what you did was unique. although I was lookin forward to getting some, its all good that you tried. we all appreciate it in one way or another.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts