I have to ask the obvious questions. Please excuse them If they were already done. Sorry if any of my advise seems silly.2019 Nissan Pathfinder S no aftermarket mods. What happened is I am able to change the mode on the control panel, I hear the fan and it changes speed when I adjust but only a little bit of air comes from dashboard vents and when I change mode it does not change. No air at feet or defrost. I changed the cabin air filter and still the same. Can anyone help me with how I can troubleshoot, it is just out of warranty 6 months ago. Any help is appreciated.
I have a 2015 Nissan Rogue SV , which is similar, sort of....
1. If a new cabin air filter was installed, did the plastic wrap get removed from filter before installing?
2. Make sure the tiny little door to access the cabin air filter is closed.
3. On the vents on dashboard, the tiny dial on the right of the directional fins, make sure the dial is "Open" as each vent can be closed
4. Look under your hood, check the air filter in engine bay, make sure you dont see any evidence of rodent nests
they like to make homes inside your air filter box, or on top of engine block (under the plastic beauty covers if present)
5. When you had the cabin air filter hatch open, try to shine flashlight in there to see if you any debris is there?
6. Here is a Youtube video on how to access and check and clean out your blower motor. Leaves, debris, mouse nests, anything can be in there.