Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I know that nitrous oxide puts a lot of stress on ANY vechile and ANY engine.

My question is, if I want to put a little punch into my GXE in the form of a 50 shot wet/dry (haven't decided yet, any input is helpful!) system...what other mods would I need to keep my car safe and performance happy. PLEASE give your input, I really appreciate this. Thanks.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
before you consider nitrous, get all the bolt ons and do a LOT of research.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok

Bolt Ons:

Exhaust
Header
CAI
????

Research:
??????

What exactly do you mean? I understand that I would get a 50 shot wet kit, no more, from NX Express (As recommended by yourself). I know how to hook it up properly with a WOT switch and a hand switch as well. Help me out please. Throw me a bone, or a link. Thanks

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You pretty much covered the boltons there is also the pully but from what I understand that is mainly for lossing the lag you get from running your AC.

I think what chimmike means is that it's not just about hooking up nitrous and going (plug and play) you need to know all the little things what each piece does extra parts that may not come with the kit that will be a must, read some horror stories and experiences, it's not simple. You should be able to totally explain what it is how it is hooked up and why it works, before you do this.

Just do a web search using netscape or goggle there is actually alot about it out there.
Search www.b15sentra.net that would do you really well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
pdid11 said:
Search www.b15sentra.net that would do you really well.
I recommend searching here also.
Travis, Niceguy, Chip, and Chimmike know a lot about nitrous. Read all you can on the subject and do it right the first time. Take all of your precautions and don't skimp because of the price.

·