Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have hardly posted here and i can see that people get hounded for posting general questions, well I SEARCHED for : Nitrous SPEC V, Nitrous 2002 and i could not find out the answer for my question.

I own a 2002 Spec V and i have come to realized that i will never be able to afford a turbo lmao! so i am now looking for the cheaper allternative, Nitrous!

What do i need to modify in order to install lets say a 50 shot system?
does the kit usualy include everything? just say your 2 cents! THANKS!

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
NX wet kit. it will have everything you need.

·
NX2000 Bredren
212 Posts
Import_nights said:
i have hardly posted here and i can see that people get hounded for posting general questions, well I SEARCHED for : Nitrous SPEC V, Nitrous 2002 and i could not find out the answer for my question.

I own a 2002 Spec V and i have come to realized that i will never be able to afford a turbo lmao! so i am now looking for the cheaper allternative, Nitrous!

What do i need to modify in order to install lets say a 50 shot system?
does the kit usualy include everything? just say your 2 cents! THANKS!
I know this is not what you want to hear. But if you cant afford to build the motor and then Turbo it. Stay All motor. Spec V's do not Like nitrous. I have seen literally 4 blow up on no more then 75 shots wet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its over

well i had allready had the NX kit at my house, i bought it earlyer this month i was just trying to find out if i needed to beef up the engine or add anything to make it last.

Well i went ahead and installed it yesterday and at exatly 6:24a.m. i was doing a little test run on my way to work...................... when all of a sudden my temp skyrocketed and right befor i could turn it off i heard a loud BANG! and then came the smoke, lots of smoke and my heart left stoped for my engine had just went to CRAP it blew. well i think it blew the shop is going to look at it for me to make sure but ya i think its over =:):::

i think i'ma buy a more tougher car like a Honda SI since these nissans seem to suck ass

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
Import_nights said:
well i had allready had the NX kit at my house, i bought it earlyer this month i was just trying to find out if i needed to beef up the engine or add anything to make it last.

Well i went ahead and installed it yesterday and at exatly 6:24a.m. i was doing a little test run on my way to work...................... when all of a sudden my temp skyrocketed and right befor i could turn it off i heard a loud BANG! and then came the smoke, lots of smoke and my heart left stoped for my engine had just went to CRAP it blew. well i think it blew the shop is going to look at it for me to make sure but ya i think its over =:):::

i think i'ma buy a more tougher car like a Honda SI since these nissans seem to suck ass
just get an sr20. the spec v's internals are a joke. everyone knows that.

·