Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
wont go any faster?
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok l8ly i ben doing alot of research on this subject like everyone told me to and i have learned alot. well while reading an ardicle on nissan performance http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/november98/ this guy is dry nitrous system wich i wouldnt think be safe but oh well. he says that he reached his limit on his stock fuel pump, but from reading the b14 doesnt need to be changed is there a difference between the b13 and b14 fuel pump capabilities. he also talks about a #40 nitrous jet ive never heard of it in #s just like 50 75 shot could anyone tell me how mutch shot his #40 is. id like to go the route this guy did with my fresh motor and i have a nx nitrous kit being held for me till the end of this month

·
Registered
258 Posts
that i dont know about the numbers. for the fuel pump, a b14 has good capabilties but i would change the fuel pump just in case and get walbro 255lb pump. just for the safe side.

·