Nissan Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
I knew it was A-something, just not sure which number. I sat in it and dreamed. I just can't afford to get out of my car right now.

and if it was between that car and the other car I was looking at, I would've gotten the other car. a 99 Grand Prix GTP, completely loaded, black leather, cd, heads up display, sunroof, tint, etc etc.....quick car....very clean.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have a 92 Lude, and I'm 5'11" and about 185lbs, and like to sit rather close to the wheel and I have a lot of trouble getting in an out of that thing. Its relatively low to the ground, and the seats have EXTREME bolstering. The car is much smaller than I thought before I sat in it. That is my only grip with it....and lack of cup holders until 1994.

·
One and only (sr20)
229 Posts
Where is this town?? I want to go their and have a little talk with these assclowns. Then I can pick up all the money that the throw on the hoods of thier cars. I then will tell them to give me the money because I will win any way.

P.s.
Nissan kicks ass

·
Registered
219 Posts
LudeSER13 said:
can you enlighten me what an echc is?
ECHC. East Coast Honda Challenge. Just finished its first full season. Its a series of road races over 6 weekends where only Hondas and Acuras participate. There are 6 classes: Unlimited, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5. Prelude VTEC is in H2 with limited mods. There was one Prelude in the ECHC that ran in all of the races, a friend of mine by the name of Corey Jacobs. He blew away just about all the cars in the series including ITR's and Hybrid Civics while being THE heaviest car in the series. More info can be found on www.honda-challenge.com

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
how do you like the 4 wheel steering. i love to cut corners in those cars. we had one to deliver parts with at our shop for about 2 months. i killed the poor thing.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts