Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
try replacing the b18c5 with a gerbil in a cage. feed him rice and plenty of water. that accord wont stand a chance next time.

·
Registered
702 Posts
any of you checked out the "mischief 3000" (aka The Gumball 3000) dvd at all? in the bonus features they interview a guy claiming he has a 2001 mustang "GTR"(skyline badge) saying its turboed with headers and its a special edition mustang...too hilarious, where do these guys come up with it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
man, that rocks. i have a bunch of friends who drive hondas and mustangs and they like to tell me "i can smoke you." well let's see.. of course the mustangs can. "i want to race a v-6 and a 4 cylinder!" and honda drivers are way too arrogant if you ask me.. but that's just my opinion. that's cool all those other nissan drivers helped you out and put those guys in their place... it's about time nissan gets some respect!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hell yeah. Nissan brothers and sisters stick together. I used to get flack for having a Pathfinder in the Jeep and Toyota state of Colorado but as soon as I showed them what it could do, they sure put up and shut up. I probably rescued around 10 other types of trucks with the little Pathfinder, and I know the owners of those other brands had respect because I went exactly where they went and did not get stuck. Here in Las Vegas, I see every make and model you can imagine but I always try to check out the Nissan drivers first!

·
S12 Fanatic
211 Posts
I feel the same way y'all, I see other Nissans about want to strike up a conversation...but lots of people aren't as into their cars as we are, they just bought cause of this Consumer Reports or they like the taillights, whatever. But still technically Nissan people so ya gotta love 'em.
Of course, even most Nissan people don't know what the hell my car is if I don't tell 'em. They have short memories, I guess.
BTW cj, what year was your Pathfinder? If it's late '80s you probably had the same motor I do, VG30E.

S

·
0 Posts
there is a 5.0 mustang in springfield that has 3 gtr badges on his car. one on each front quarter panel and then one on the trunk. it sounds like a piece when he gets it. i was sitting at the mall and seen that and wanted to puke. as i was leaving he was on the road and i revved it at him just b/c he pissed me off. so he got all of it he had. it missed and sounded like it was going to die. anyway i'm a part of the nissan family and check out every nissan going down the road. does anybody else love seeing the vintage 280z's. i love it.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Always a treat to see old school nissans on the road.;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
nstalr01 said:
...later on we ran the cars and i got to see my prelude driving frriend get his ass handed to him time after time after time.we didnt make the movie that night. i still pick on him about that, even though he smokes my car every time we get side by side.
prelude people are cool even when their cars are not all that. :)

S

·
0 Posts
the prelude h22a's are pretty quick. i think i seen you had one. they are in the 14's w/ a stick. i like the lude's. my friend has one and it's pretty quick.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
i'm not knocking the 'lude. i love to drive my friends, hehas all the bolt ons and a 75 shot form nitrous express. it aslo has the "auto-stick". that is fun to play with

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
sr20defanatic said:
the prelude h22a's are pretty quick. i think i seen you had one. they are in the 14's w/ a stick. i like the lude's. my friend has one and it's pretty quick.
I DUNNO I def. have a soft spot for other Nissan Riderz but I also get a little defensive when I come around one too... I cant help but be competitive and I want to be the best NISSAN....lol :D

I mean ofcourse their is'nt too much competition in my area for B14s but their are one or two others I cant wait to creep up on when my car is done...

·