Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last weekend my wife were cruising around in another town. well my car doesnt exactly blend in. as we were sitting in a store parking lot a group of cars pull up. 2 turbo supra's 1 turbo rx-7 1 nitroused civic si and a few eclipses and accords. anyhow my wife and i were just chillin' waiting on a friend to show so we could go to a movie. these guys park around me mobster style wanting to race for slips,money, whatever. i was trying to exlpain to them that i have a stock ga16 and i wasn't about to race. well a few of them started talking big time b.s. and started pissing me off. they just wouldn't let it go. about the time my friend (99 prelude) shows up a with a group of not 1 or 2 or 3 but 4 twin turbo 300zx's he met at a gas station. well the guys in the 300's are getting out of their cars (apparently they know the group of guys messing with me) and start yelling. " you cant mess with one nissan without messing with all nissan's" and back and forth are the 2 groups yelling and throwing money on the hoods, until the first group finally decides that they really dont want to run a 300 with 25p.s.i. After they left i talked to the guys in the 300's and found out that they did know the other guy's and said they thought they were faster than everybody and had to prove it to the new car in town. i asked why they stopped and one of them said they saw a nissan in trouble so they wanted to help out. we found out later as another 300 pulled up that i knew one of them from the store i work at. later on we ran the cars and i got to see my prelude driving frriend get his ass handed to him time after time after time.we didnt make the movie that night. i still pick on him about that, even though he smokes my car every time we get side by side.

·
Registered
321 Posts
sounds like your like me, i like racing my car even tho its slow (for now!!) ;)
race whatcha got

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
That sounds like movie material right there:D I say we go ahead and make the movie and I got the right artillery to keep those fools who want to cut up, in check:) We'll start by letting me serve up one of the supras first, then the RX-7's and if there's no one left, I'll turn cannabilistic and start feeding on my own nissan folk (women and children first) LMAO;) Kidding guys............

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
Wow, one must be a real man to be in a Supra and talk sh!t to a Sentra. That's almost as tough as a college kid picking a fight w/ a 1st grader. :rolleyes: Glad the guys in the 300Zs came along.

·
120 Posts
NISSAN ROCKS (sorry just whoring so i can reach 100 posts). but yeah, nissan family. i check out every nissan on the road cuz they are all my brothers and sisters (in my head at least, but some of them dont seem to think so. they like smoking my poor 1.6 with their modded 02 maximas. now that is cannibalistic!)

·
Banned
395 Posts
dans200sx said:
NISSAN ROCKS (sorry just whoring so i can reach 100 posts). but yeah, nissan family. i check out every nissan on the road cuz they are all my brothers and sisters (in my head at least, but some of them dont seem to think so. they like smoking my poor 1.6 with their modded 02 maximas. now that is cannibalistic!)

me 2!.....everytime i'm on the road and i see a lil sentra or 200, i always try to catch up to see the driver(dont know why:( ).......around my town there are plenty of nissans(modded) running around, but for some reason we never race:eek: ......and some of the stronger nissans like to pick on me once in a while:rolleyes:

·
Registered
326 Posts
lol

same here, i every single time i see a sentra or 200 i catchup or drive with it to check out whos driving it too. i guess becauase here there isnt too much and its cool to see them, its a unity thing

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Don't get me wrong guys all nissan folks are straight with me, but this one guy in a 1996 sentra just made me sick on the stomach. He was weaving in and out of busy traffic and only because the light stopped him that I got a chance to see his badge which said "Sentra RSX":( The ricey honda stuff is catching up to some weakly nissan owners, I guess. "RSX"?:mad:

·
NF SUX DIK
200 Posts
nstalr01 said:
last weekend my wife were cruising around in another town. well my car doesnt exactly blend in. as we were sitting in a store parking lot a group of cars pull up. 2 turbo supra's 1 turbo rx-7 1 nitroused civic si and a few eclipses and accords. anyhow my wife and i were just chillin' waiting on a friend to show so we could go to a movie. these guys park around me mobster style wanting to race for slips,money, whatever. i was trying to exlpain to them that i have a stock ga16 and i wasn't about to race. well a few of them started talking big time b.s. and started pissing me off. they just wouldn't let it go. about the time my friend (99 prelude) shows up a with a group of not 1 or 2 or 3 but 4 twin turbo 300zx's he met at a gas station. well the guys in the 300's are getting out of their cars (apparently they know the group of guys messing with me) and start yelling. " you cant mess with one nissan without messing with all nissan's" and back and forth are the 2 groups yelling and throwing money on the hoods, until the first group finally decides that they really dont want to run a 300 with 25p.s.i. After they left i talked to the guys in the 300's and found out that they did know the other guy's and said they thought they were faster than everybody and had to prove it to the new car in town. i asked why they stopped and one of them said they saw a nissan in trouble so they wanted to help out. we found out later as another 300 pulled up that i knew one of them from the store i work at. later on we ran the cars and i got to see my prelude driving frriend get his ass handed to him time after time after time.we didnt make the movie that night. i still pick on him about that, even though he smokes my car every time we get side by side.

hey thats the story line for the second fast and furious movie :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
owning a nissan in a world of honda's is hard. i fell to the "H" side and purchased a blitz front end intended for a 88-91 civic/crx
but there comes a time when you have to realize that you drive a nissan, and RSX, type R,Mugen,etc.. badges dont belong on your car. it's a shame a perfectly good car ruined by ignorance.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
LOL:D Those are my words, exactly!

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
What are you talking about? I just bought a 200SX Type-R RSX!? At least that was what the 16 year old punk told me who sold it. Anyhow, I'm probably going to upgrade it w/ all Mugen performance and possibly throw in a sr20det VTEC engine later on. Do you guys have any suggestions as far as to how I can do this? Oh, btw, Fast and Furious rules!! :rolleyes:

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
But then again, no worse than a CRX GT-R. We all see them around it's a funny sight, let's face it. It gives us something to bring to the boards and to show people that there are ignorant people no matter where you are, who you are or what you drive; it's just that some people take it to the extreme:(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
have you raced one of the R34 Accord S15's yet. thriple turbo all wheel drive. 6 speed . fastest production car ever.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I raced one and I was losing bad and then I reprogrammed my Motec system exhaust and blew my B18C5 in my B12 sentra!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts