Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have got my Nissan X-Trail for more than 4 years. I was satisfied with the car radio come with it and used it often for navigating. However, not sure why the screen start to blur and some flashing lines keep on showing up recently.
I have took my car to an autoshop. They helped me to confirm the cables are all connected well and came to the conclusion that the screen was totally died. It seems my only option is to replace it with a same original strereo.
I was hesitating to do that as it is so expensive. Now I am looking at some aftermarket car stereo with low budget yet large screen. Anyone has any good suggestions? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are many car stereos of the best options on the market, check Amazon or eBay, you will find a lot, but it will be better to get some advice from forum as well. Pioneer and Kenwood seem to be a very great choice, if you are willing to pay fortune on a car radio. Personally, I would choose other brands instead. XTRONS is very popular, they have the newest operation systems which improve the functionalities. My friend is working in a car audio shop as a fitter, he used to install some of these Chinese stereos, they are much better as expected. I also got myself an Android unit for my ALPHARD and it is in the middle of installation. I am amazed by the quality , it is a PBX79HGT with Android 9.0, I will keep updating with my experience later. XTRONS has always been a reliable brand in the car audio business, and their navigations takes this feature to a next level as it is a powerful and reliable one. Check XTRONS, I think you will find suitable and affordable unit that provides a wide variety of features.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts