Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I hope someone can help me. I was changing my brakes last night and one of the Nissan Wheel locks cracked and it was still on tight! I think the Tire people tightened the things on too tight! Anyhow, there is no way for me to get the wheel off unless somehow I drill the thing off, but has anybody done this, what on earth do you have to do to free this lug nut???? Drill the surface multiple times then try to hammer it off????

Please help
Chris

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well with the wheel lock being smooth, I guess I have to drill it or something, I am taking it to Nissan because its their wheel lock that broke. I never used a gun on it. i wonder if they can bite onto the smooth lug with some locking grips and turn it out. I mean you would need to really clamp down because its still under tight torque. Maybe they will use a hammer on it, so the stud will most likely need changed too. Another expensive thing. i still have the orginal lugs in the package from when i bought the car, so they are Nissan, I wonder if they will give me new locks?? warranty?
Chris

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.