Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way home the other night and im waiting at a light. A light that just so happens to be 1/4 away from another light. Basically on a somewhat abandoned rd along some farmland. No tree's what so ever so its a pretty popular racetrack, pretty safe, well as safe as street racing can be. But anywayz, another nissan pickup pulls up beside me and revs. So i decide to go for it. It will be my first race but i drive quick around town so i figure i have a chance since his truck looked stock. And for some reason the light was red but nobody is ever around. The light goes green and we take off. we are dead even until the first shift when i pull ahead, then second and i pull ahead more. At the next light i bailed since it was the end of the 1/4. I won! His nose was where my bed starts. he kept goin and never slowed. it was such a rush.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Other nissans are not immune from getting smoked by family. somebody's gotta win/ somebody's gotta loose/somebody's got to look like the fool and fortunately it wasn't you;) Good kill....stay safe:cool:

·
pay your rent!
601 Posts
i wish other nissans would race me but out here nissan is not that big and i think my fellow nissan owners (local) think my cars hot shit cause it growls. hell the local performance shop didnt even know i could get headers for my car let alone a cold air intake that is untill i started giving names of companies and then he looked at me like he still didn't belive me so i made him look it up. too many damn honda owners out here but hey i cant complain theres plenty of compition!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I live in a little town of about 15000 people and the law begins to know you by name by the time your old enough to drive. I have never had the chance to race another Nissan in my town, one reason is that they are only popular with the 90 or older crowd, and the other reason is that every one owns one of those fukn' hondas. They are all the same. 4 dougnut tires, Huge ass pointless spoiler and a CAI. The shit gets on my nervs. Its okay though, the cops have their hands full with the "Really Fast cars" and leaves us "Plain jain" sentras and maximas alone!
Very nice kill though!:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts