Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...not to disgrace Honda...

My buddy owns a Honda Civic, vs my 200SX. I only think the Honda Civic was built for looks...besides, all you see are little rich spoiled girls driving them, (no offense to anyone! But I've met a lot of them).

He has the balls to tell me my car couldn't scoot in first if she were a stick...you can trash me, BUT DON'T TRASH MY BABY.

Katie

PS- anyone else feel the same about those damned Hondas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
i cant say much against hondas cuz my g/f has a 97 civic ex w/ a moonroof and i/e that i love driving when i get sick of driving a stick.....
 

·
Wins Don't Come Easy
Joined
·
205 Posts
I fucking hate honda's. They are so god damn trendy it is ridiculous. Example "I think i will start racing. What should i buy? Oh yeah ill buy a fucking honda like my buddy! That is horseshit. Nissan Is the Best!
 

·
Wins Don't Come Easy
Joined
·
205 Posts
But then again. Nissan is still not trendy like fucking hondas. The Racers dont think of nissans associated with racing. they think of hondas. Cause everyone else has them!
 

·
Shift_AutoSE-R
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
how can anyone hate honda... think about it... civics, sentras, corolla, etc... these rides are all in the SAME CLASS. why hate on them? sure hondas are the most common on the street and many have bad taste in mods but no need to hate on them. shit... ive seen NUMEROUS nissans that look like shit... but its all good. and about racers... i dunno but when i pick up a SCP magazine or a turbo mag.... many of the featured rides are skylines, 240/silvias that pack a shit load of HP...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
i dont mind hondas if they are built respectfully. you cant hait the sound of a 13 second all motor honda. but i hait ricers who drive their hooked up pep boys ride thinking their shit is unstopable
 

·
Shift_AutoSE-R
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
ser206 said:
am never buying a honda again just cuz i got mine jacked 3 times in the same month at three different places
thats fuckin nuts! sorry to hear that bro... did u lose a lot of $$?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
I honestly do think some hondas are over-done like alot of imports. I don't hate hondas, but I dislike the fact that you can find almost any damn part you want for a civic/integra/accord, but not for the 200SX. This does in turn make the 200sx unique cause you dont have to worry bout driving down the road and seeing another 200sx with the same stuff on the outside. Nissans are original and I think Henry 8866 said it best. Hondas dont "rice" (tacky stickers and cheesy badges from pep boys) themselves out, its the drivers!
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
'98200SXse said:
This does in turn make the 200sx unique cause you dont have to worry bout driving down the road and seeing another 200sx with the same stuff on the outside.
so true......

EDIT: today on the road pimpin the nissan i was making a left turn in a small intersection as this fine ass gurl was pulling up on the intersection with a sentra(same color as mine) dropped, exhaust and some other mods...she was rollin with her mom i guess, but we caught each others eyes for a while....i fell in love:D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
3,202 Posts
you guys like your nissans for the same reason i like mine. cuz its not meant to be fast but it is and its also way more unique. at least, its faster than most other altimas, and the two honda guys that i do associate with, havent beat mine yet, despite their vtec and jdm swaps.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ain't that the truth about not seeing another 200SX just like yours...the Nissan dealers thought mine was a 99 Sentra GXE!

Katie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
I cant stand the little bastards myself. i hate the consept of a fucking mass produced "fart" rod with a little eminem looking fuker inside! and then on top of that, they think a VTEC sticker is supposed to be a mod! Oh yeah, i know "o wow look at big ant, aint he original", yep i am, you know why. cuse im the only guy that has ever actually took a shit on the hood of a civic. and im damn proud of it! but you know what crazier than that. My number one turn on is to see some michelle rodrigez looking bitch behind the wheel of a pimped out accord. yeah im bass ackwards, i know!
 

·
My ass, your face
Joined
·
3,520 Posts
anthony jackson said:
but you know what crazier than that. My number one turn on is to see some michelle rodrigez looking bitch behind the wheel of a pimped out accord. yeah im bass ackwards, i know!
SPEAK ENGLISH!!:D
 

·
pay your rent!
Joined
·
601 Posts
anthony jackson said:
i hate the consept of a fucking mass produced "fart" rod with a little eminem looking fuker inside! and then on top of that, they think a VTEC sticker is supposed to be a mod!
thats shit is so true its funny, lol. i hate the little eminem wannabe fuckers too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
whiteb14 said:
how can anyone hate honda... think about it... civics, sentras, corolla, etc... these rides are all in the SAME CLASS. why hate on them? sure hondas are the most common on the street and many have bad taste in mods but no need to hate on them. shit... ive seen NUMEROUS nissans that look like shit... but its all good. and about racers... i dunno but when i pick up a SCP magazine or a turbo mag.... many of the featured rides are skylines, 240/silvias that pack a shit load of HP...
Amen.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top