Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my '05 Altima SE-R about 2 months ago and am starting to get that 'itch' to mod it some. I know a bunch of places to get parts but since I am not the most mechanical person with a car I'd need help installing anything I buy. Does anyone know of a Nissan or Import car tuner in the area that they would recommend?

·
Registered
167 Posts
jjgoat said:
I got my '05 Altima SE-R about 2 months ago and am starting to get that 'itch' to mod it some. I know a bunch of places to get parts but since I am not the most mechanical person with a car I'd need help installing anything I buy. Does anyone know of a Nissan or Import car tuner in the area that they would recommend?
just call around. try houston-imports.com/forums

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
depends on what you want to do... I'm a lot cheaper than most shops on basic stuff... I don't do custom turbos and stuff, but if you're just alking about installing suspension or engine bolt-ons, then I'm your guy.

·
Will work for beer
2,696 Posts
A lot of people don't have the tools to do it, or space...
you'd be amazed how many people own a screwdriver, crescent wrench, hammer, and that's IT!

Let me know what you want to do and I'll get you some ballpark quotes on labor.

FYI.. I've worked on most of the people's cars that post on HNE forum, and I've sold parts to many more.. Mike, Frank, Tim, David W, Alex, Liu, David C, Joe, Ira, Cliff... (see my website for a few pics of my toys as well.)

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
Matt93SE said:
A lot of people don't have the tools to do it, or space...
you'd be amazed how many people own a screwdriver, crescent wrench, hammer, and that's IT!

Let me know what you want to do and I'll get you some ballpark quotes on labor.

FYI.. I've worked on most of the people's cars that post on HNE forum, and I've sold parts to many more.. Mike, Frank, Tim, David W, Alex, Liu, David C, Joe, Ira, Cliff... (see my website for a few pics of my toys as well.)
yes, that custom brace is awesome :thumbup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I put a cupholder and shift knob on my car awhile back, but left all the heavy duty work to Matt93SE. He does excellent work and makes sure it is done right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts