Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Is anyone can let me know if it exist any homologation certificate for European countries re the Nissan Titan Crew LE ?

Thank you

Best regards from New caledonia,

Patrick :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
titan homologation in European countries

Hello,

In fact, I decided to purchase a Nissan Titan Crew LE next month in Boston where my son live and I would like to import it here in New Caledonia, which is a French south pacific island, so the french government ask me for a homologation certificate which can attest that this vehicule satisfy the security test and all this sort of things, because European rules or standards are not the same than Americans, even I know this situation is very stupid, I think truly that there is surely less car accidents in US than in Europe....

In any case and re this model of pick up, the Nissan Titan, if it does not exist any homologation or identification certificate for European countries, I will be abble to import that car to New caledonia but I will not get the right to register it so I will be abble to drive it....

So if anyone can get some information or advise me where I can call to find out yes or no some Nissan TITAN have been imported yet in Europe or in France and the owner did not have any problem to register it, it will be more and more appreciated....

Thank you very much,

Look forward to hearing from you soon, and maybe have the pleasure to drive a Nissan Titan one day in my living country ....???? Let's make it happen....

Patrick 1

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
I would ask the dealer where you bought the Titan about this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts